||Early Bird Registration
Before and on January 31, 2018
On and after February 1, 2018
|Member Fee (ISHS)
|Non-Member Fee (ISHS)
- Only registration accompanied by the full payment will be considered, registration will be confirmed after receiving the payment. Those who do not receive a confirmation notice before the congress, are requested to contact the registration secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org . Only participants who complete their registration will be included in the programme.
- The date of payment is decisive for the registration fee. Even if the registration form is received before the early bird deadline, it will not be considered as early registration if the payment has not been received before the deadline.
- Registration fees include 18% VAT.
* To be eligible for student fee, participants are required to produce documentary evidence of their status such as a copy of student /training ID card or an official statement on university or institution letterhead. Without this documentation, participant fees will be applied.
Registration Fees include:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Entrance to exhibition area
- Congress materials
- Coffee breaks to be served during the Congress scientific program
- Welcome Cocktail
- 1 volume of Acta Horticulturae
Cancellation Policy - Registration:
Cancellation of Registration must be received in writing by the IHC 2018 Registration Secretariat (DEKON) by fax at +90 212 347 63 63, or via e-mail to email@example.com.
An administrative fee of Euro 100 will be applied for any cancellation received before or on February 3, 2018.
Absolutely no refund will be processed for cancellations received on or after February 4, 2018.
Please note that registration refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of IHC 2018, bank charges will be deducted from the refund.